We can guide you from the airport
If you arrive at night, are not very good with maps or just prefer to follow us without thinking too much, let us know. We will go to the airport and you just have to follow us in your hire car. Subject to availability. Ask us for more information or prices.
We can go to the supermarket for you
If you are arriving from abroad, you may need to go to the supermarket on your way here to buy basic food for the first few days. We know that the trip from the airport is long and you might want to drive to the accommodation without stopping. If that is the case, tell us which products you’d like to have waiting for you when you arrive and we will go to the supermarket for you. We need to know this in advance so we can organise everything. Ask us for more information or prices.
Book your activities
If you are adventurous and like to make the most of you stay, these activities are for you. We collaborate with local companies that love our environment as much as we do and can offer you the following totally customised and unbeatable services:
- Nature trails: Discover the plants and wildlife of the Gran Canaria highlands while walking along paths with amazing views with Colectivo Azaenegue and Gran Canaria Sightseeing.
- Archaeological routes: There are numerous archaeological sites very close to our homes. Discover them with an expert!
- Bird-watching routes: If you like birds or you want to see some species in particular, make the most of the experience with a local guide and go directly to where your preferred birds can be found.
- Climbing class: Do you fancy spending a day climbing? Your level is not important, you will have an expert supervisor thanks to Climbo.
- Booking a restaurant table close to your accommodation: If you don’t want to cook and you’d like us to book a table for you in one of the village’s restaurants, just let us know.
- Hire a taxi: Do you want to go on a hike but don’t want to return on foot? We will organise a taxi to pick you up at the end of the route and bring you back to your accommodation.
- Do you have any other suggestions? Let us know, we will do our best to help you.
We adapt to your schedule
Unlike other accommodation providers, we don’t impose arrival and departure times unless they overlap with the arrival or departure of other guests on the same day (in which case you must depart before 12 midday so we can clean the house and the next arrival will be at 14.00 or 17.00, depending on the accommodation. Otherwise we are quite happy for you to spend the day at the house until the afternoon. The same applies to arrival times. If your flight arrives late, you won’t have any problems entering the accommodation. However, these are rural properties with no front desk. That is why we need to know your arrival time so we can wait for you at the house. Please be punctual.
Your pet is welcome
We know that your pet is as important as any other member of your family. That is why we understand that you want to bring your pet with you on your holiday. Your dog or cat is welcome only at El Caidero, El Mimo and Las Margaritas house caves (but not at the others) for an extra charge and provided that you comply with our rules out of respect for the guests arriving after you. Let us know when booking.